Monday, October 24, 2011

Procrastination




I'm totally procrastinating about working on Bailey's valance. 

I don't know why. 

It's just so easy to get distracted....



IN LOVE with this room! via decorpad. There's probably no cheetos aloud in this room. 



AND...IN love with that chair on the right....via Decorology




ARTful living via deliciously determined....again no cheetos...



So cozy looking...via jasdesignbuild & junkgarden via flickr. You could totally eat cheetos on that couch!


 Perfectly rustic....via [me]longings...me longing too!



crisp white, lovely textures, and plant life perfectly placed with art....via flickr???


Complete coolness via Cococozy and Robert Dutesco art. 

Look at those hide covered ottomans!!! 



Perfectly eclectic via whythisworks....

Notice the theme?? I see a white couch in my future. I also foresee a slipcover....or two!

Did you notice that my brain has already moved on to decorating our front living room!!! 

I know!!! 

I need to HOLD my HORSES!!! and FOCUS!!! Do you see that blue ottoman with the nail head trim??? AND that HUGE piece of art??? swoon....

See?!?! 

Focus Kelle...Focus!! 

That was much easier before blogging! 

Must work on valance!!

10 comments:

  1. You've definitely got white slipcovers on your mind. I love mine and I have two kids and a dog who thinks we owns the sofa. Seriously, they wash up beautifully so don't be afraid of the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking that you were in to white...so am I. Cool doors to close up the tv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Focus....I think I need medication for that sometimes..HAHA! Love all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, Kelle! I'd love a white slipcovered couch and have been perusing the internet for one. As for procrastinating, what is it about not being able to finish the last little bits? I also need to put up a shade in my kitchen -- plus add two more bin pulls and I haven't touched it weeks! ast, two of the rooms you showed are from Lindsey Bond's house in Alabama. One of my favorites!
    http://www.housebeautiful.com/decorating/modern-home-decorating-ideas-1010?click=main_sr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want white slipcovers for our family room furniture, but my husband is not on board! He likes his Cheetos! ;) Poo to him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that first photo with the black and white striped rug! Too gorgeous!


    Rachael

    p.s. It's the last day to enter the giveaway on my blog! Be sure to enter when you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fabulous! Those rugs are to die for! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My middle name is procrastination so I can totally relate to what you're feeling. Happy birthday Kelle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My brother recommended I would possibly like this website.
    He used to be totally right. This post actually made my day.
    You can not believe just how much time I had spent for this
    information! Thanks!

    My webpage: installment cash advance loans

    ReplyDelete
  10. My brother recommended I would possibly like this website. He used to be totally right.
    This post actually made my day. You can not believe just how much time I had spent for this information!

    Thanks!

    Visit my web blog - installment cash advance loans
    Also see my website: best cash advance

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.