Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Mirror etc.



I hate to do a post and not give the proper shout outs to my peeps! 

Just in case you're wondering where some of these things came from....



this fabulous mirror came from my favorite little boutique Embellished Heart. Tori, the owner of this fabulous little joint, is the one who wrote the Leonard Cohen quote on the mirror. If I were to write on the mirror, you wouldn't be able to read it!! You see, I scribble. It's pretty scribbling mind you, but it's always illegible to everyone but me. 

These other special things came from Embellished Heart as well...

The little Bailey's mugs...



AND the dainty little mint dish...




I must also mention that just about every frame you see in this room...






is from ArtWorks Kenosha. Most are ready made frames that I dug out of the basement. Some were painted and some were left as is. Only one frame came from Goodwill and that is the frame on the sketch of the dining bench. Don't you just love finding great things at goodwill!!

AND that fun little moss ball...


came from an ABSOLUTELY DREAMY store in Chicago called Mecox. They have at least 7 other locations if you want to find one near you! I was not only lured into the store by the wonderful things in the window, but also by the cute little doggie that keeps a look out for new customers! If they use the dog as a cute mascot, it totally works!!

So there are my shout-outs!! 

I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday!!


2 comments:

  1. i love your guest room, so very much. i love your style, Kelle Dame!

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.