Friday, September 2, 2011

Air Vents



Happy Friday!!

And a happy Friday it is!! This week I have been very worried and distraught over a few things, one of them being an air vent. I know! Of all the things in life, you never suspect air vents...but those pesky air vents can certainly cause some trouble!! But not enough trouble to get in the way of my dreams! Not when I have such a smart Mr.!!! 

You see, on the wall where Bailey's built-in daybed needs to go...there is a cold air return! This week I was certain that not being able to move that air vent had soiled my plan...but not so...


My hubby has a plan....you can see part of it circled above...I'm not sure what is going on there, but I do know that he knows what he's doing, so I'm just gonna leave it up to him...AND



now the entire plan involves a platform that the bed and the shelves will sit on in order to raise it up. The platform will also allow space for a hidden cold air return...a genius he is..isn't he??!! Phew!! He has saved the day again! Next is starting the construction and having to say goodbye to all the "baby" stuff in Bailey's room. I can't promise that there won't be any tears, but at least we're moving forward to a much smarter, organized, and fabulous place!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!! 

And if I may suggest....I really recommend going to see The Help or picking up the book! It is certainly all that it's cracked up to be and more! 

4 comments:

  1. You are one lucky girl to have a husband who is both clever AND handy. So sweet. My girls' room is still a mess -- I haven't really done anything with it since we moved here a year ago...I'd be willing to be your reveal will get me moving!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a genius! i'm glad you can forge on with your plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Seen On TV spot we’re confident you will find what you’re looking for.
    Seen On TV Spot includes Billy Mays products which are some of the hottest
    As Seen On TV products available.
    Seen on TV Spot guarantees safe and
    secure ordering options to ensure our customers have an optimal shopping experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see everything, it is going to be gorgeous!! I hope everything works out, your hubby is amazing. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.