Friday, July 22, 2011

I Like You






The CUTEST store in North East Minneapolis!!! Owned and operated by these two fabulous gals! 


Here's just a few little snapshots of the cute stuff you will find in their shop....




I wanted one of these...especially the "you are my sunshine" one for Miss Bailey's room.




by Numsi design 


It was even featured in DIY Magazine last winter. 


I wish I had some photos of the interior of the store because it's ridiculously cute! They have AstroTurf carpet, vintage sun umbrellas hanging from the ceiling, and even a hot pink swing!!! 

The store features several consignors that are also Etsy sellers. They have craft classes and can host crafty birthday parties in the back of the store. 

Here are some of the things I brought home with me......




AND




a felted flower brooch for Miss Bailey

AND


A vintage brooch turned ring for me!!! Sorry my pics are so crappy! 

If you happen to take a trip to Minneapolis or live in the area you need to visit this place! You won't be disappointed! Plan to spend some time cuz there is lots of cool stuff to see! 



6 comments:

  1. Just reading the store sign makes you feel good. Right up your alley!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love stores like this? You can tell the owners look creative! Great place for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that name for a store, how adorable...i want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything I've seen. The name is so adorable and the ladies look so hip and cool that you can tell you're going to find fun stuff inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small shops like these are my favorite place to shop. There is a place like this in my area with unique items for the home and fashion accessories. The best part, the owner is always on site and greets guests and goes the extra mile to make sure you find what you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there I am so grateful I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on
    Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would
    just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post and a all round
    thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great job.

    My web-site - this is great

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.