Friday, July 1, 2011

Coolest Kids Spaces

I've been a slacker!!! 
Well, super busy actually, trying to get ready to go on vacation, planting 11 new bushes, working on my ArtWorks project, and keeping up with a 2 year old....BUT the ArtWorks project is gonna get even COOLER!!! 

There is a LOT of work to do BEFORE we get to this really super awesome cool part, but I thought I would share some fun inspiration....Have you seen this bookstore???



The Kid's Republic Bookstore in Beijing.

Has reading ever looked so cool???


This one has been all over blog land.....


This one is a dollhouse!!



Charles Fazzino mural in Ft. Lauderdale 


When we get to this area of the store there will be an explosion of color and fun!! There will be merchandise slots and shelves built into a mural, a playful kiosk display, and a little area for kid's to hang out and be artsy.
I can't even wait!

7 comments:

  1. Your store is going to be amazing! You must be having a ball with the planning. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see that bookstore in real life, that is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelle, can't wait to see the finished store. They are going to be so pleased that they hired you! Also, that book store is out of this world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool spaces indeed!! can't wait to see it all come together!! Enjoy your vacation, Kelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bookstore in Beijing is amaaaaazing! Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, it makes me wish my kids were teeny weeny again so I could start decorating their rooms all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I do think your site could be having web browser compatibility
    problems. When I look at your website in Safari,
    it looks fine however, when opening in I.E., it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, excellent website!

    Check out my web blog - online cash loan

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.