Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Life is in The Details...

It's always the tiny details that get me....


via Martha Stewart (of course!)


Why not put your pretty tea cups to use in a different way?

Opening up this drawer is sure to bring a smile every time.




Why not use a muffin tin in the drawer??


image from Always Stay Graceful
A little wink never hurts.

All the little things make up the big picture. 



via tinatarnoff


Doesn't that hold true in just about every aspect of life?


When I give myself the good stuff and take the time to delight in the tiny details, it's a little easier to live actively in the moment. A little easier to forget that my two year old just drew on the couch...a little easier to see the big picture....where the couch doesn't matter....and a little easier to share a little detail that might mean the world to someone else. 

Some hot pink pencils with my name all over em would actually make me pretty giddy right about now! I need them. I also need to go get the pen marks off the couch!!

I hope you're all having a beautiful week!!


5 comments:

  1. I love this! Try a magic eraser or resolve on the couch - i bet one of those would work.

    I love you! The blog looks so good!

    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these cute ideas, the muffin tin made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the details that get me through the day as well! I love the tea cup idea, they are so cute!
    I hope that you got the pen out of the couch, I used baby shampoo and water, it seemed to work but depends on how much is on there.
    Good luck!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain. My girl is 10 and got marker on our white leather dining room chairs. Yes, plural. Sorry Kelle but if you have a budding artist I think you've got to get your cleaning supplies ready for many more years:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, love the details! Kelle, the fabric in the last image is gorgeous. Do you mind sharing the source?

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.