Wednesday, June 15, 2011

200 Posts!?!

I'm celebrating my 200th post by indulging my infatuation with pink...


via HouseBeautiful

via Mosaicworks.ca...you should really check out her work if you haven't already! The BLOG is just as awesome!!!


Some Annie Selke fabric I'm dying for!!


Pink peonies and newspaper. 


Let's pretend for a sec that this purple is my pink. I love the gray with the green moss balls and the pops of purple/pink and the touches of black and white.


This image makes me want to get some canvases and pink paint for the little Miss to play with!! She'd have a ball and I would have some great and meaningful art!

I'm also falling for more blush like pinks paired with black and white. I think it has something to do with my other infatuations....


and 


Barbie!!
via Jonathan Adler






How's that for a celebration of pink!

I'm thinking of having a pink sort of giveaway!! Hmmmm.....this idea should get my wheels turning!

Hope you're all having a great week!I'm so thankful for all of your support and kind words that have made 200 posts so worth writing! I love all of you beautiful blog buddies!!

15 comments:

  1. congrats, dear Kelle! and...I love pink too!
    xoxo
    Carmen
    Sao Paulo - Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 200!! I love the pinks, what a perfect thing to celebrate with. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on #200!! I am also a huge pink fan. There were a few years when I was too cool to admit it but now I proudly fly my pink flag:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS on 200, well done! Pink is a fabulous way to celebrate. Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pink celebration! Keep those posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 200 post Kelle!! the second and fifth pics are my favorite. I need more pink in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!

    i really need inspirations... you have a great blog.


    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! 200 posts is such a milestone.
    You should celebrate with strawberry ice cream. Or cotton candy. Or a strawberry margarita. Get it? They are all pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT JOB ON 200!!!!!

    I LOVE the map that says "home" above the pink chair in the last photo - I might have to make something similar.

    I love you and I'm proud of you - you have come SUCH a long way in such a short amount of time, even if your patience doesn't always let you recognize it (I almost wrote reconize and then wondered why my spell check underlined it!)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on 200. I LOVE pink and all those images! I love the last two especially.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!! I love pink, too! Just wanted to let you know I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Kelle! I'm back to blogging with TONS to talk about! Omg, your blog site is just too fresh and adorable...can't get over it. Congrats on your 200th post- YAY FOR KELLE!! That first pic is one of my alltime faves. What a ballsy paint choice. The Annie Selke fabric- totally need some of that. Just love, love, LUV all the pretty shades of pink...just gets me right here (pointing to my heart). It brings out the girl in all of us, no? Peonies- what fun, fluffy, fat, and happy blooms- my favorite flower. And Jonathan Adler, what a clever and funny man. You can always look to him for humorous, light-hearted, inspiring design. Great post and congrats, again, Kelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on 200 amazing posts!!!! i hope you have been doing well, sorry i've been absent the past few days...playing tour guide with my visitors :):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 200th post Kelle! I love me some pink too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.