Saturday, May 28, 2011

Update: Ikea Hack

Some inspiration for my Ikea hack...


image via Traditional Home

Hardware:




above from Anthropologie


Is it bad when the hardware costs more than the furniture ??


Simple and elegant from Restoration Hardware.



Not bad from Urban Outfitters.

The more simple, the better. The fancy ones that cost more, could work on the first drawer, and more simple and inexpensive ones could work on the other two drawers. 

We'll see. I'm STILL working on these, but I can't stop myself from dreaming about the hardware.

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend!! Next week, I will have more to share on the message center and the Ikea hacks!!







6 comments:

  1. Love the look of the black and white chest and the restoration hardware handle is stunning, Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hardware. I'm especially loving the turquoise ones...
    Can't wait to see your hack reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a miracle but for once in my life I actually prefer the least expensive item!! I adore that turquoise knob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see how yours turns out. And yes, I think agree with Carol, there's just something about that turquoise knob! Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Actually, I think of it like getting a dress for nothing and pairing it with a knockout pair of shoes. Works every time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you, Lady. Gotta love the hardware. And can I tell you how much I love the turquoise one you featured last?

    Camille

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.