Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mr. Eddie Ross

I love the simple and elegant ways of Mr. Eddie Ross....


Perfection!!

These special objects are perfectly on display instead of stashed away....


I love ALL this pink!!! WHERE is the client that loves this pink as much as I do???


Who woulda thunk to put the silverware on top of the book??? Eddie that's who!! This idea would have only come to me by accident.


This space is the perfect combination of masculine and feminine. The likes of both can certainly live here happily ever after! 

I found these images to be incredibly inspiring and now I'm craving some special things to incorporate into someones space in such an elegant, classic fashion. Thanks Eddie!! 
You can check out his site HERE

Hope you're all having a fabulous week! 

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully composed and striking use of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Eddie's classic and fresh style. That last image is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. k so those curtains in the first pic - totally cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like random things in frames. Something wonderful about everyday objects being framed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous pics! I love the book with silverware and that pink is perfect!!! :) What a great style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't he a constant source of inspiration? When I first started blogging I did a post about how he inspired me and he was sweet enough to leave a comment and give me a few suggestions for a dinner party I was throwing. Talented and generous, a winning combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eddie's style is classic with a touch of the unexpected. I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.