Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm back to obsessing over Bailey's big girl room....


I'm avoiding the temptation to rip her room apart by posting instead.


I think I'm pretty well set on a black, white, and pink scheme that will allow her colorful artwork and toys to sing. When I say pink, I'm talkin sophisticated pinks. Like these....




I'm also back to obsessing over my "new" old door that needs to be re-finished...


She stares at me every day!! Maybe this weekend I will get to her and make her pretty again. 

I labeled the above image "that's mine", so I have no idea where it came from :) If you know, please drop me a line. In fact, I don't have labels for most of these images, so if you recognize any please let me know. 

That's all for today. It's been a crazy week! I have a couple new black doors (not mine) to share next week! 

9 comments:

  1. your creative juices are really flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Funny Girl poster room! I'm sure it belongs to the daughter of Amanda Peet. Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black, white and pink idea. I would say that you could use the black and white for the future and update with a new accent colour but I have a feeling you'll want to redo the entire thing in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophisticated pink. Yes, it really is sophisticated. Wish my blogging would curb the urge to rip things apart. It does the opposite for me. Encourages me to sit on my butt!

    Hey, I wanted to ask you for permission to link to your blog on my upcoming Saturday post. Would that be ok?
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful photos!! I love the pink and I can't wait to see what you are up to! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, now I'm back to obsessing about those pretty window treatments :) Lovely inspiration Kelle.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! The shades on the 1st photo are delicious!!!!

    If I could do little girls rooms day in and day out, I would. No rules! Pure fantasy and indulgence!

    P.S. Blog looks great! Haven't been able to stop by lately b/c life has been in the way, but love all the changes you have made!

    xoxo,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't WAIT to see what you do, I think you're the best makeover-ist in the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You chose some great photos to draw inspiration from! I know whatever you decide it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.