Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grrrrr!!!

I'm sure you all remember my painted wallpaper...


I was working on this wall again the other night and I somehow messed up my tracing! Before I noticed that I was getting off track, it was too late.  My pencil lines do not erase, so guess who is repainting the wall now??


Starting over. Well, not entirely, but practically. 

This project has certainly been an exercise in patience, persistence, and determination!


At least one wall is done!!

I promise I won't give up and hopefully it will get done this century. 
In fact, I'm off to work on it right now!! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. HOw did you make the wallpaper ...HANDPAINTED! I don't understand? I LOVE IT THOUGH! WHAT COLOR IS THIS, and HOW ...please tell me...I would love to do this in my daughters room! Thanks! I TOO LOVE AUDREY STYLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leticia,
    I traced this shape onto the wall with a pattern that you can find for free at JonesDesignCompany. There is a link to the blog on my blog list to the right. It's a lot of work and I'm still not finished, but I love it! The paint colors in this room are Valspar Babbling Brook and Morning Fog. The lighter blue is Morning Fog. I hope that helps! I will share my progress on this room soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.