Monday, May 16, 2011



For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. 
For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. 
For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it. 
~ Ivan Panin








I'm gearing up for some new things because I can't NOT do them anymore....I'm just not quite sure how they're gonna happen.....so I'll be looking a lot like Miss Audrey in that first image for awhile. Let's hope that I won't create any permanent furls in my brow!! 

P.S. I need some fabulous ear plugs!!



found this on the Mimi + Meg blog, HERE

Thank you all for your love and support!! You're the BEST!!!



7 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with you - whatever you are about to embark upon. Here's too good wrinkle cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh come on. You can't leave us hangin' like that. What gives sister?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelle..hope all is well here...can't imagine what you are up too...I am betting something good:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelle, Thanks for your sweet comments today. I'm so glad they led me to your awesome blog! Good luck with your new adventure...whatever that may be :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.