Thursday, March 3, 2011

I HEART Suzanni

Happy ALMOST Friday!

In my house we don't have Thursdays. We have "Almost Fridays" :)

I received my Jewel Suzanni fabric by P.Kaufmann yesterday, and I LOVE it!!! I want it all over my house!! It has all of my favorite colors in it. Turquoise, pink, coral, red, and a little bit of green.

I have ideas on how I could use it everywhere! I'll have to hold myself back from going Suzanni berserk!

I could use it behind the mirror in the foyer:



The fabric would add a little bit of sunshine and a few bursts of color. Not that I don't love the stripes.

I could use it to re-upholster my headboard. My new headboard will have an arched top and be slightly taller.


My hubby PROMISED me he would get all the supplies needed to make this fabulous headboard this weekend! When the time comes to make it, I'll do my best to give you all a tutorial.

The fabric goes perfectly with my turquoise chest!


Can you tell I'm nearly hyperventilating??

This is another idea that I saw on Dutch-Made

(a cute blog worth checking out!)

Do you see how I could go berserk? It's probably a good thing that I am limited to 3 yards :)

I hope you are all having a great week! I can't wait to share my Suzanni creations with all of you!!

Kelle
xx

6 comments:

  1. Your new fabric is gorgeous! I see why you love it so much! I would have a hard time limiting myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAAAAAH! I love that!!! I cannot WAIT to see it as your headboard. Also, your picture of the mirror in the front hallway just inspired a piece of art in me, we'll see how quickly I can make it happen and POST IT!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stripes so don't replace those. It looks amazing with the rest of your bedroom, at least what I can see. I give two big thumbs up for that route. Can't wait to see it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your headboard's going to be fabulous! I can't wait to see how it turns out! Have a gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fabric will look fabulous with your bedding and the bedside table. I love the texture of that fabric as well, it just reminds me of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love LOVE it. It does work so well with your night stand.
    Thanks for giving us a tiny preview.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.