Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Front Living Room Sneak Peak

Hi Everyone!

Here is a sneak peak of some of my favorite things for my Front Living Room Project:

Profiles of my babies.


Couldn't resist putting a broach on Bailey's headband.



Benny the supervisor

A cozy place to curl up





Antique door knobs!!! My friend Adam, who is into home renovations just as much as I am, bestowed this lovely collection upon me this weekend. I have a weakness for doorknobs!!! Especially those of the clear glass sort! THANK YOU ADAM!!!

I've already shared these:

Vintage butterfly prints




Can you tell that I have a bit of an old soul? I'm always saying that our homes should tell a story about who we are and what we love. All of these things are adding up to a pretty good start for me!

Now for some fabrics that might make an appearance:



I am in love with this Suzanni fabric by P. Kauffman!! I would love to see if I can fit it in somewhere, but I do already have lots going on, so I will need to edit. We'll see. Either way, this fabric will be in my home somewhere for sure!


Classic black and white ticking. You just can't go wrong with it.

I can't wait to share the rest of the room with you. It might be awhile, as I have lots of work to do, but I will share as I go :)

Hope you are all having a fabulous week!

Kelle
xx

8 comments:

  1. I love me a sneak peak. Hope you use the P. Kaufman fabric, I love it. I used the blue version to make a throw for my master bedroom this past summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the silhouettes of your babies! The frames are gorgeous. I have the same Cynthia Rowley throw as you. It looks perfect paired with your pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this! I need a frame like the ones that you have for Benny & Bailey's silhouettes in an 11x14, so keep an eye out - that's what friends are for, right?!?!

    I love you! I can't wait to see the transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is looking beautiful so far! i looove the silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those silhouettes are beautiful! Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing more beautiful than a room that reflects the homeowners. I hate picture perfect rooms with no personality. I can't wait to see what you end up with. I know it'll be great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the silhouettes!! Seriously, those are beautiful and the frames are perfect!! I can't wait to see how you are putting all these beauties together! You are a busy busy girl! I couldn't agree with you more, a home should be a reflection of the owner and tell a little something about the people that live there! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greate post. Keep posting such kind of information on your site.
    Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hey there, You have performed an incredible
    job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they will
    be benefited from this site.

    Stop by my page: cash advances from

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.