Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Couldn't Resist!!

I realized I had the letters to spell out L-O-V-E and couldn't resist popping them into the panes of the door we just hung up! I'm normally not a Valentine decorator, but for the sake of my daughter and for a lovely pop of pink, I just had to do it :)




I had to do something for my littlest valentine before she ran away to a warmer climate!!



I think she is trying to tell us something...it might be vacation time!!! Well, not really, but we are planning a mini vacation to Lake Geneva. We'll take what we can get!

P.S. Don't miss the supervisor in the background! He's always keeping an eye on the little Miss ;)

Hope you have a fabulous Valentines Day! I know all of you beautiful followers make each day a little sweeter for me!

Kelle
xx

6 comments:

  1. So cute Kelle! I love the door! Your little one looks adorable and I love Mr. Supervisor too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stylish Valentine you have. Trés elegante.
    Mary Ann
    PS. We have a Boston Terrier, too. He's enjoying your music with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really fabulous. That is exactly the right amount of pink in the room I think:) You little girl is a style queen already, huh? Cutie pie! and your dog is a doll as well...Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "LOVE" in your door! Very cute and your little one has the right idea! You babysitter/supervisor is adorable as well!

    Hope you had a Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Cupid was good to you my dear. Since he brought you that fabulous dresser above, I think he was. :)

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.