Saturday, January 15, 2011

Update: Paul and Diana's Bedroom...

in sketch form...

Remember Buddy Holly and Angelina Jolie. I figured that since it's gonna be awhile before this project is finished and since I have been talking about it FOREVER, that I could at least share the sketches.

The photos aren't so great, thanks to my poor lighting and my not so crisp paint lines, but you'll get the general idea.

Here are the sketches for their super glam, eclectic bedroom:





The bad thing about sketches is that they can't really portray all the BLING and drama that this room is gonna have!

I'm talking bling like this:

Bling-y West Elm Pillows


Bling-y Chandeliers as bedside lighting


Some more bling-y pillows...why not??


Bling-y mirrors. This one is from Ballard Designs.


I promise this room will be finished and you will see the real thing soon. We are making some major progress now that the key purchases have been made.

So, i's not that I am the slowwwwwwwest designer in the world, it's that I really strrrretch the time line for projects when the budget and the client's dreams aren't exactly best friends. I say, "Ain't no thang butta chicken wang" when that happens. Why?? Cuz sometimes we just need a plan and some specific goals in place in order to reach our dreams. It might take some time, but at least with a plan, we can see all the BLING at the end of the tunnel.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!
Kelle
xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the sketches and all the bling! Ya baby!! :) I can't wait to see the room and I totally understand about the time and money thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bling. Cannot wait to see it. And your family pictures are lovely, too.

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.