Thursday, January 6, 2011

So Inspiring!!

While obsessing over my "pretend" daughter's fabulous pre-teen room, I stumbled across these images....from Elle Decor....OF COURSE!!

Why am I ALWAYS unknowingly drawn right into images from this magazine??

Anywhoo, they are all of Cynthia Rowley's home...I mean rather large slice of heaven... and one gorgeous shot of her store front...









...I die!!

Don't you love how my insane for design brain jumped all the way from a children's book that made me obsess over a preppy entryway, to a completely girl-y and frilly space for my pre-teen client?? I really am easily distracted by shiny, pretty things!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Kelle
xx

5 comments:

  1. i wouldn't know what to do in a place that lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! That 1st photo was the inspiration for my blog design!
    <3 Cara
    a href="http://www.lilacandgrey.com">Lilac and Grey</a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, I just found your darling blog!! I am having fun looking at your post,Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preteen is such a fun age to decorate for! I like where you mind is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beutiful dinning room, kelle! i just loved it!
    have a good week and a very happy new year!!!

    kisses,
    laryssa
    www.ponto-arquitetura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.