Friday, January 21, 2011

Mrs.Dame Meets Mrs.French

Yep.

Mrs. Dame met Mrs. French and now Mr.Dame is in BIG TROUBLE!!! ok. I didn't really meet her, but I stumbled upon her blog and I haven't been the same since!!

Mrs. French is the owner of French Market Antiques and the writer of Mrs. French, the blog.

This week the fabulous Mrs. French has discussed the impact that a beautiful settee can make. Exhibit A:


This gorgeous piece is from her store.


This one is via Design Sponge, design by Amy Corley




The famous Modern Living shot

Here are some more pieces from the French Market:







If you haven't checked out her blog...it's an absolute MUST!! Be prepared to contemplate selling your kidneys!! Mr.Dame is hiding his wallet as we speak!!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Kelle
xx

5 comments:

  1. Love those images Kelle. I'm married to a French man but have only recently fallen in love with all the French style. LOVE it!
    xo Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better cut up my credit cards too if these images are any indication of what I might find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the safety of my bank account, I will resist the temptation to visit immediately. This could mean the death of my short lived savings accounts. :)

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous spaces! Loving those animal prints! So elegant and classy! Have a beautiful week ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy.
    I've learn this put up and if I may I want to counsel you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I wish to learn even more things approximately it!

    My weblog very nice web site
    my web page > I can't believe this

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.