Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Feeling Romantic?





This book by Fifi O'Neill has me feeling all romantical!

I have a feeling that this book is gonna find it's way to my house someday ;)

Speaking of ROWWWWWmance....how romantic is this little snippet that our friend and photographer, Rachael Niles took??



Just this one perfect moment caught in time made it completely worthwhile having a professional do our family shoot. We NEVER could have caught ourselves in this moment!

Another perfect moment...my daughter playing with her most favorite thing...



With a house full of toys...it's the hair that gets her :)

My New Years Resolution: Take a cue from my daughter and try to find happiness in the simplest of things. Sounds simple enough, right?

Hope you are all having a great week!! I hope to stop by all of your fabulous blogs tonight for my weekly dose of inspiration.

Kelle
xx

1 comment:

  1. that picture is so gorgeous of you guys!! thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.