Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The ANTICIPATION!!!

If I can hardly handle the suspense of seeing little Miss Emely's room completed, I can only imagine how she is feeling!!!

The little Miss checks my blog regularly, so I can't post all the fabulousness for you to see just yet, but I can share the things that she has already seen...

Here is some of the loot:


A fabulously sequined pillow and crystal lamp from Embellished Heart. And a $10 flea market frame that is just loaded with character :)

On top of being a great artist, Emely is a great writer, and she has written about her fabulous day of shopping for her room in her journal. She decided that she will hide her story inside the special little pillow she bought. How special is that?? The best part about our day and the fabulous loot is that she will always remember that day when she sees these things in her room. Is there any better way to decorate? I think not!

...and what's the harm in a few more inspirational images?


Gorgeous pearly letters


capiz shell pendant from PB Teen




This dining room/Living Room, by Samantha Pynn, of Pure Design on HGTV, has the overall feeling that we are trying to achieve.

Can February come any faster???! We are all just dying!!

Hope you are all having a fabulous week and maybe taking some time for your own little shopping adventures :)

All the BEST
Kelle
xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! I can't wait to see the end result! That looks so lovely! Dreamy really.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finds and all your inspirations!! ;) I can't wait to see the final result! It is so fun doing girls rooms! That is so cute that she checks your blog, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love where this is headed. The paint color in the room from Pure Design is so pretty. Are you planning a similar color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finds! I can almost see how that lamp is going to look like. And that pendant light is just gorgeous! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frame is to die for. Maybe we can meet at that flea market one day. Smile.

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look kelle, looking forward to seeing hte finished room.

    hope you and the family had a lovely christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.