Tuesday, December 28, 2010

YES, please

When I saw these pictures all I could say was "YES, pleeeease!"

My daughter would say "I want dat, pleeeease, pleeeease have dat?!"

I wouldn't blame her





I really, really, REALLY need a shiny soaker tub like this one. Bad.

I already considered spray painting the sides of my plain Jane "Bathfitter", not at all soak-worthy, tub. The lengths a girl will go to.



Images via Elle Decor...go figure! No wonder I had a serious case of the drools!! Is this place warm and cozy or what??

Now for the exact opposite...white, bright and not much wood in sight. Still completely gorgeous and tugging on my heart strings!






Via Lonny Mag another serious drool source!!

There is your daily dose of design crack! You're welcome :)

Happy Tuesday and Almost Happy New Year!

Kelle
xx

1 comment:

  1. Yes please for me too!! Those rooms are gorgeous!! I would just settle for the tub if I really had to! :)

    Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.