Monday, December 13, 2010

Storyboard for Miss Emely

Miss Emely will be nine years old soon and she wants a fabulous and sophisticated room that she can grow into.

Emely is an artist and avid reader. She has an eye for design and loves color!

She is my future Design and business partner, I just know it!

Her room will feature her special artwork and provide a cozy place for her to read her books. As a very sophisticated and talented young lady she requires some privacy from her little brother at times. Her room has to be a fabulous haven filled with beauty and inspiration.

Here is little taste of what is to come:




Here is a sample of one of her creations...



Beautiful and affordable framing provided by my friends at Artworks Kenosha

I have commissioned Miss Emely to do a similar marker drawing for my home! I think art created by our loved ones is the most special and it deserves an equally special place in our homes. What else can bring so much meaning and love to your home?

I hope you are all getting a great start to your week!

I hope to stop by all of your blogs this week and see what you have been up to. All of your inspiring blogs are key to my having an inspired week!

Kelle
xx

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! She's very talented! I know you will give her the most precious 'big-girl' room she could imagine!

    xoxo,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Very well done! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! If not your future business partner, at least your future artwork provider. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you're including her artwork...she going to be one happy little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun and what great color it will add to the space!! So happy to have found your blog (: new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's already seriously a better artist than I could ever hope to be! I love this fun piece; there's so much life and color to it.
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is fab; I can't wait for more!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see the room! And thank you for sending me the BEAUTIFUL inspiration brooch! I nearly wore it today, but I went for a clean black long sleeved tee with a black silk scarf instead... I think it will be a perfect pre-spring (read - JANUARY!) outfit addition!

    PS - I always think I comment and then I realize that I am generally looking at this via a mobile device and it never remembers me! Anyway - sorry for the late (yet timely - weird!) remarks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good info. Lucky me I found your site by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have book-marked it for later!

    my page - click here to go there now

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.