Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh SAVE meeeee!!!

From a GRAY life...

My new site is anything but GRAY!! Thanks to my lovely branding by Jessica Bailey and some special artwork created by Rachael Niles (who got me started on this whole website thing AND just happens to be an extremely talented photographer!)

I think you will find that it is very crisp, fresh, and to the point.

You can check it out by clicking below:

www.kelledame.com

or... you can click the logo to the right of this post.

My site reflects the fact that I need healthy doses of color in my life. Like this:



or pops of color. Like this:



and even color that is more subtle...



Or I just die inside.

Go see for yourself.

I hope you all like it!!

I also wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your support!! I love seeing all of your comments each day!

You're the BEST!
Kelle
xx

5 comments:

  1. it looks fantastic! Best of luck to you Kelle and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that amazing nursery! Have a gorgeous rest of the week, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the new site!!! i love the potted tree on the page, very cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.