Friday, December 3, 2010

CRAZY for Plaid!!

Hi Everyone!

Has decorating for the Holidays brought about any new obsessions?

It has for me! I have a new love in my life...PLAID!!

Never saw that one coming! A couple weeks ago, me and my girl Tori were out "hunting", and we stumbled across several of these...


Now these are for tailgating in STYLE!!

This lovely set is from FASHIONRERUN on Etsy. Of course it sold some time ago, but this shop has tons of other cute stuff.

These plaid babies are poppin up everywhere!!


A plaid lunch box used as a planter for paperwhites!! From the Winter issue of DIY Magazine.


DIY Mag again with a fab red and black hounds tooth coat used in the decor! I'm not the only girl who purposefully leaves her plaid accessories out.

Think of all the possible uses for lunch boxes and vintage coolers...

A pot for some paperwhites
A little stack vintage coolers as an end table
A vintage cooler could be turned into a chic lamp
A gift container
A table center piece

OR....you could actually use it the way it was meant to be used in the first place, and look way more fashionable than those ordinary lunch box carriers.

I highly recommend wearing these boots as well:



I have a pair and I LOVE them! As for my Dad, he doesn't love them. He thinks they are silly. He makes fun of me when he sees me wearing them. He affectionately calls them "spider man boots" Don't know why, but I love them anyway!

These boots are left out in the hallway on purpose because they match my Holiday decor. Sometimes I trip over them, but that is the price I am willing to pay.



What are you obsessed with this season?

Don't trip over any BIG rubber boots!!

Kelle
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love plaid and always have! Those boots are lovely!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't blame you! Now that I've seen it, I'm loving the boots! Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so seriously in the market for some rubber boots. Portland is WET!

    leigha

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.