Thursday, November 4, 2010

When I Daydream...

Lately I have been daydreaming about my daughter's big girl room. A lot.

She is only 2, but I'm ready for her to make the transition...not that I want her to grow up...I just want to redecorate her room!! Any excuse will do right?

Here are some images that I am loving...







Above images via Sarah Richardson





A Galadriel Thompson photo


via Coastal Living








and of course....this one!


via Traditional Home. An all time favorite for everyone right?

After seeing these can you blame me??

Got any tips for helping my little one make the transition when the time is right?

Kelle
xx

8 comments:

  1. Oooh! Love that last bed room! So grown up but not really. Have a beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, loving that last room!! just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day you'll be wishing for the crib again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so beautiful! That last one really is an all-time favorite for everyone! I really love the headboard and wall color in the 1st/2nd images too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh to have a little girl...such cute inspirations. Thanks Kelle for your sweetness and checking in...I bee bop around on occasion, however I really am limiting my time out there:) Take care and see you again soon. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a lucky girl to have a mom with such great style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved decorating my daughter's first "big girl" room. It's fun when they are little and you still have control over what the room's design will be. Enjoy it, trust me, when they reach about 13, the gaudier and tackier it is, the more they seem to want it. LOL!

    Great inspiration, I know you'll create a beautiful space when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You've found lots of beautiful inspiration. I love the quilts and all the pink and aqua colors.

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.