Wednesday, November 10, 2010

She is Ready for her Close Up Mr. Demille

The Audrey room had a little photo shoot last weekend for my portfolio. I will have more to show once my kidney bean shaped find is all spruced up ;)







My work area is still missing some lighting and these images were very inspiring.


String of Pearls Lamp from Anthro


Dancing Pleat Shade from Anthro


Maize and Black Shade from Anthro


Arteriors Floor Lamp

I am hoping to find a beautiful and unique lamp at a local shop and add a fun shade that is both Audrey worthy and not 9 million dollars...a girl can dream ;)

Hope you are having a great week!!

Kelle
xx

5 comments:

  1. she is lookin very lovely today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty Kelle. I love that small white pillow with the flower! I'm sure you'll find the perfect lamp, good luck with the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always! Enjoy the beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.