Sunday, November 7, 2010

A New Friend

I found a new friend for Audrey to play with...


Audrey,



I am pleased to introduce you to Mrs. Kidney Bean Shaped Desk.



I think you will get along quite nicely...as soon as I find a vehicle that will fit Mrs. Kidney Bean Shaped Desk inside of it!!

I hate it when my treasures can't come home with me!

If you happen to live in the Kenosha/Racine/Sturtevant area you should stop by Schooldays Mall off of HWY 11. It's the cutest old school turned into an antique mall and I always find great treasures there!! You are bound to find something that will make you smile :)

Kelle
xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow...you are lucky, that is a fantastic desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful pillows!
    Love the bedroom, and desk to. When i find something that i realy want and can't take my car... Urrgthtrrrr, feel pest!

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! What a find! Your home is so gorgeous, Kelle! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous find! It is a beauty! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. If I lived close enough, I would team up with you and carry this lovely lady home - huffing it around until it was safe and sound with Audrey. Of course, I would charge you in martinis. :)

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmmm... I'm in love with this desk. I just had to say it. I can't wait until it's in the fabulous room!

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.