Friday, October 15, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hello Lovelies!!

Here are some sneak peaks of the closet that has been keeping me busy, busy, busy!!



















































I found two old prints that Diana purchased on the cheap stashed away and thought "How fitting?" These girls should come out and play.


























I have some more zhush-ing to do before it is final and there is still a piece of eye candy missing!! Plus a wall that is missing the "Kelle Dame" stamp of approval :)

I don't know about you, but I am JEALOUS!!! My closet can easily fit inside this closet with some space to spare!!

Do you have a fabulous closet that you would want to share with the world?

Kelle
xx

P.S. I promise to get around to all of your blogs soon. I miss my daily doses of inspiration!! You are all so fabulous!




11 comments:

  1. I love that she has a window in the closet-mine is so dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My closet SUCKS! HA HA, very small, cluttered and no organization...so there:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous closet! Have a gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It deserves the Kelle stamp! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super fabulous and im super jealous! SO want that closet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow thats amazing!
    love it.
    thankyou for the comment and lovely compliment :)
    Jaymie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous closet...and the artwork that you have hung that way, is nothing short of brilliant...and giving me ideas of my own, thanks for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooooo organized. can you come over to do mine :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am sickeningly jealous!!! man i wish my shoes had a home like that.

    sensational work treasure, looks brilliant. jxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job Kelle. Cannot wait to see the final, final shots. I don't know what I am more jealous of, the size of the closet or the size of the shoe collection. :)

    Leigha

    P.S. Don't mind the many, many comments - I am finally catching up on blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Please do...don't be shy now! I love to hear your thoughts.